$95 TRIAL INSTRUCTIONAL FLIGHTS
In our 91st year of flight training, Royal Newcastle Aero Club offers a reduced rate for a Trial Instruction Flight (TIF).
The TIF allows you to take the controls of the aircraft under the direct supervision of an experienced flight instructor – It’s the perfect way to gauge whether flying is for you, or you just want to tick the box and say you have flown an aeroplane!
Our TIF comprises the following aspects over approximately 1.5 hours: –
- Pre-flight briefing – explaining the aircraft controls and what you will be doing for the flight.
- Pre-flight inspection – your instructor explains the aeroplane checks are made pre-flight to ensure safety is at the forefront of our operation.
- Take off from Maitland Airport and fly south into our designated training area and go through some basic flight manoeuvres under the guidance of one of our experienced flight instructors.
- Fly back to Maitland Airport for landing and flight debrief.
- Review with your instructor, the next steps in obtaining a pilot’s licence and any questions you have about obtaining a pilots’ licence.
TIF’s are available 7 days a week generally between the hours of 0800-1600 and of course weather permitting.
Offer ends March 31, 2020 – so do not delay!
To book a TIF at our Base at Rutherford Airport contact the office at Rutherford Airport on 02 49 328888