New administrative offices and workshop were occupied in June 1938, and the whole of the Club’s flying, administrative, maintenance and social activities were now housed under one roof.
1940 – 1950
War clouds gathered on the horizon and in 1939 the world was plunged into World War II. With the advent of the war the Club’s aircraft were all impressed into the Royal Australian Air Force for service as trainers. Club members were scattered throughout the world, many serving in the 3 services. An Honour Roll in the Club House records their names for posterity.